Membership in the Florida League of IB Schools (FLIBS) organization is a benefit to all authorized IB schools in the state of Florida. The membership dues for authorized schools is USD$300.00 annually. Schools in the application process with IBO are encouraged to JOIN as Candidate School Members for an annual fee of USD$300.00. Affiliated schools in the southeast region and associations or organizations with an interest in the IB may join as Affiliate Members with an annual fee of USD$200.00. Click the JOIN FLIBS NOW membership button on our homepage.
Member schools receive benefits which include:
- Latest information from Government Liaison
- Quarterly meetings in September, November, February and June featuring roundtable discussion and sharing of successful practices
- Advocacy support at the state and local government levels
- Advocacy support with the Florida Department of Education
- Exclusive networking opportunities with experienced IB professionals
- A comprehensive network of professionals assisting one another in improving and strengthening the International Baccalaureate in the state of Florida
- Summary and updates of Florida Statutes related to the International Baccalaureate Programmes in Florida
- Student scholarship opportunities for authorized schools (Download: Scholarship Application)
- Teacher grants authorized schools (Download: Grant Application)
- Representation at regional associations' meetings of International Baccalaureate Americas
- FLIBS Data Survey for Roundtables
- Support documents such as the Florida DP IB Courses.doc, and Florida MYP IB Course 2015-2016 Grades 9-10.doc
Click here to visit the latest recipients of FLIBS member grants.